Qualifications & Credentials
- ASHI Certified Home & Pool Inspector (ACI) (ASHI#200593) - The American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) has a Standards of Practice (SOP) & Code of Ethics (COE) specific to Home & Pool Inspections. Being a Certified Home Inspector AND a Certified Pool Inspector gives me broad knowledge to thoroughly evaluate all systems and related property conditions.
- Master Inspector By Review (MIBR®) - The distinction of MIBR® can only be earned by inspectors with long term ASHI Membership and major contributions to the industry.
- Certified Commercial Building Inspector – Performing Commercial Property Condition Assessments (PCA) in compliance with ASTM Standard E2018.
- PHTA Certified Pool Inspector - The Pool & Hot Tub Alliance (PHTA) Certified Pool Inspector credential is awarded to the pool professional who has first achieved the PHTA CPO credential, then completed additional training which is specific to defect recognition in swimming pool systems, operation and or safety. This credential is optional and typically only achieved by the pool professional who desires the highest level of competency and expertise.
- PHTA Certified Pool Operator (PHTA#19-237969)
- PHTA Certified Pool & Spa Building Professional (CBP)
- PHTA Certified Pool & Spa Service Technician (CST)
- Licensed Pest Control Operator & Inspector (Wood Destroying Insect Inspector) (WDII) – PA Dept. of Agriculture #BU-4073 & #879179
- Accredited Wood Destroying Insect Inspector (AWDII) – This is an advanced Pennsylvania Pest Management Association (PPMA) credential above the WDII requirements.
Other Professional Activities
- Past President of the Tri State Chapter of the American Society of Home Inspectors (2015-2017)
- National Speaker for the PHTA, as well as, locally for ASHI regarding Pool Inspection Education.